BREAKING NEWS

[6]

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

Christmas is coming / Yurie on Ice - Spend one day in december with me






Venez passe une journée de décembre avec moi et entrez dans le monde magique de Noël!!!
 Spend a Christmas day with me,
Welcome to the magic of Christmas!!!















Tenue de la journée : 
My Christmas Outfit for this day : 


Hat : Neb Araando
Accessories : Bodyline, Claire's, Unipopcorn
Tshirt : Primark 
Thight : Primak
Skirt : Off Brand
Shoes : Off Brand
















J'ai rencontré des amis devant le Black Pearl ♥
I met some friends in front of the Black Pearl ♥




Cela faisait bien 8/9 ans que je n'étais pas retourné sur la glace \O/ 
It had been a long time since I'd been on the ice
 like 8/9 years ? oO 


Yurie on Ice 








Bonus : 


Christmas is coming / Yurie on Ice - Spend one day in december with me Christmas is coming / Yurie on Ice - Spend one day in december with me Reviewed by Yurie on 15:52 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire :