BREAKING NEWS

[6]

Subscribe and Follow

Follow

Harajuku Fashion Walk MAY 2017

Me revoilà, j’étais très occupé avec mes exams. Du coup. J’ai encore pris du retard….
Voici le Post de l’Harajuku fashion walk du mois de mai.

Hello it's me again. I was busy because of my exams, so I’m bit late in my post….
So today this is a post about the may Harajuku fashion walk


J'y ai rencontré des gens super cool

I met some amazing peoples











Et j'ai pu revoir certaines personnes de la walk de Avril.

And I saw some friends from the walk of April too.






Katie était ici aussi, ça m'a fait super plaisir de la revoir.

Katie was there too. I was so happy to see her again.






Celia et Kensuke m’ont rejoint mais je devait partir assez tôt 
nous avons quand même manger une glace ensemble. 

Celia and Kensuke have join me but had to go early 
we could eat an ice cream together.



















SRR YOU NEXT ¨POST

Harajuku Fashion Walk MAY 2017 Harajuku Fashion Walk MAY 2017 Reviewed by Yurie on 21:59 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire :